Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Forward Thinking

There are (amazingly) only 20 days left in 2012. Where has this year gone? When I look back on the year, so much has happened and so much has changed. I am grateful for the lessons learned - even if some were learned the hard way. One of the greatest lessons of this year for me has been "letting go" of a lot of things and re-priortizing my life (and time) to reflect things that have eternal significance. I am in no way in a "good" place with that, but I am in a better place than I was in 2011. 

So that has me thinking about 2013 and what I need to do to be in a better place at this time next year. What are YOUR plans for 2013? What changes do YOU want/need to make in your life? Do you have a plan of action yet? Now is the time to start thinking about these things so that when January 1 arrives, you are ready to go! Would love to hear your thoughts and plans...mine are coming soon. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment