Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm an Ambassador!

Don't get too excited - I'm not moving to another country (yet). But I am thrilled to announce that I am joining the Noonday Collection team as an Ambassador.

I love that Noonday calls its representatives "ambassadors," because I automatically think "advocacy" when I hear it. And that is exactly why I've committed to this endeavor!

During my first trip to Haiti, I was overwhelmed by the poverty and the seemingly hopeless situation the Haitians are facing, but Tim Dortch, who founded Hispaniola Mountain Ministries, once said, "You can't let the poverty paralyze you." And that has been my heart's plea since. God has truly opened doors for me to be an advocate for the poor since my first trip and Noonday not only offers more opportunities, but also gives us all a chance to re-write the story of these artisans' lives into one of hope! 

Noonday Collection offers amazing handcrafted items made by artisans around the world who are working to end their poverty and provide for their families. I fell in love with the stories and hope you will, too!

When you have time, check it out and let me know what you think! I'd love to host a trunk show or help you select the perfect piece for yourself or someone you love (and guys, there's a "Wish List" feature on the site!)! 

Visit www.laurawalton.noondaycollection.com to learn more about Noonday Collection and order your very own special piece!

Can't wait to hear what you think!

1 comment: