To kick the season off right, I'm GIVING AWAY a pair of my new favorite earrings! Not only am I giving away free loot, 34 other Ambassadors are also GIVING AWAY GOODIES on their blogs starting with the launch and throughout the month of September! These ladies know how to get a party started, right?
Check out these lovely ladies (and their giveaway goodies) who kicked us off Aug. 28 (and just go ahead and follow their blogs while you're there - you won't be disappointed!):
- Aug 28- Krista Box at www.thegirlwhosaidyes.blogspot
- Aug 29- Alicia Hale at www.raisingalittlehale.blogspo
- Aug 30- Stephanie Nunes at www.nunespartyofthree.blogspot
- Aug 31- Natalie Perry at www.perrysplate.com (She has a $50 voucher up for grabs!)
- Sept 1- ME - YOU'RE HERE!
- Sept 2- Amy Armstrong at www.lovingandlivinghisway.blogspot.com (A $50 voucher could be yours!)
- Sept 3- Cara Coleman at www.thefrontporchramblings.net
- Sept 4- Lilly Neubauer at www.pancakesandbeetjuice.com
- Sept 5- Cynthia Coppinger at www.cynthiacoppinger.blogspot.com
- Sept 6- Kristine Shafer at www.kristineshafer.com
My Top 5 Favorites
|The Tushabe Necklace|
|la noche Bracelet|
|Paisley Filagree Earrings|
|The Braided Bullet Necklace|
|Metallic Pearls Earrings|
When I became an Ambassador last March, my goal was to book one show a week and if I made money, great! It would help me save for my next trip to Haiti. But now that I have seen the impact the sustainable income crafting our products provides for our artisans and how they are able to afford the basic necessities of life...I want EVERYONE to buy Noonday!
This image pretty much says it all...and the fact that it came from our Haitian artisan group makes it even more special for me. Your purchases give HOPE...HOPE for a better tomorrow for the artisans and their families and ultimately, their communities.
So, check out the new line. Find your favorite(s) and then enter the giveaway for one of mine! You can enter once a day and add extra entries by sharing this blog post and commenting on it. A winner will be selected September 9 (check back to see if they're yours!)
And let me know if you're interested in hosting at trunk show - YOU can become a part of these stories of HOPE by creating opportunities for others to hear their stories.
And be sure to stop by and see Amy at www.lovingandlivinghisway.blogspot.com tomorrow! She has a $50 voucher up for grabs!
Shop with a Purpose!
a Rafflecopter giveaway