Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Counting Down to Haiti: 10 days...

In 10 days, I will be in Haiti! It still seems surreal to think about my journey to Haiti thus far...

For the next few days, I'll be posting some specific prayer requests for the trip. I hope you'll be willing to jump on board and pray for our team.

1. Pray for the people of Haiti. Roman Catholicism is the "official" religion of Haiti (80%) but voodoo became officially recognized as a religion in 2001 and is widely practiced throughout the country. Please pray the Haitian people will open their hearts to God's love and grace.

2. Pray for the team as they have contact with the Haitian people. Every chance our team members have to be the His light to the people of this country needs to be covered in prayer. Pray God will open doors for the team and again, open hearts to His love.

I'll keep it short as I'll be posting more frequently in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment