Monday, January 2, 2012

Remember Me?

Hi. Remember me? The crazy girl who thought she had time to run AND blog about running regularly? Yeah. I didn't think so.

I came to the point a few months ago where I had to make a decision - run or blog about running. Since my last post was in August, I guess you know which one I chose.

I am still running. Trying to get in 12-15 miles a week. I have a few goals for 2012 but I am trying to be realistic about those as well. This is the year that I will submit my packet for promotion and tenure (a.k.a. KEEP MY JOB) and my husband is starting seminary in the fall. So, yeah. Realistically, running is about to take a backseat to some things...ok, a lot of things. And I'm ok with that.

I do hope to run regularly, even through the chaos (as a means to survive it!). As for regularly blogging, well, we'll see.

Happy New Year and happy running in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment