There were two things I did to make this happen:
- Started exercising consistently
- Ate healthier and smaller portions
So what's on my agenda for 2011?
- To complete (at least) three half-marathons and get my time down to 2:10
- To try three new vegetables (I am still learning to eat like an adult)
- To drink more water (and less Dr. Pepper)
I'm still working on the plan of attack for the first (which I'm pretty sure you'll read about in the months to come!) and the second and third should be pretty easy to tackle. I'm battling caffeine withdrawals now from the Dr. Pepper reduction, but I know the benefit(s) will outweigh the temporary discomfort.
What are YOUR resolutions for the new year? Do you have a plan to achieve them? Nothing like posting them on the Internet for a little accountability...hmmm?
Wishing you a happy and healthy 2011!